9 Benefits Of Customer Loyalty & Rewards Programs For Your Tanning Salon
With an uncertain economic future, businesses must focus on customer retention through exceptional customer experience and loyalty. Most tanning salon software can help your salon create and implement a rewards program.
Start utilizing your tanning salon software to help create a simple customer loyalty & rewards program for your salon to maximize revenue, drive marketing, and increase brand awareness!
Customer Loyalty Statistics
Looking at Experian’s Whitepaper, Building Brand Loyalty in a Cross-Channel World:
- 34% of the U.S. population can be defined as brand loyalists.
- 80% of brand loyalists claim they don’t purchase unknown brands merely to save money.
- Loyalists welcome new ideas and respond with double the transaction rates on campaigns highlighting unique loyalty program benefits.
- Loyalists provide significantly higher click rates on surveys and review requests, as well as invitations to become a fan of a brand on social media sites.
- 75% of U.S. companies with loyalty programs generate a return on investment. This is the most significant benefit for businesses that invest their dollars in loyalty programs.
It’s pretty disturbing that most tanning salons offer discounts for newly acquired customers and then ignore the customers who have remained loyal and have the most significant impact on its bottom line. The benefits of a loyalty rewards program are proven:
- Drive Repeat Sales – Provide rewards for each type of activity, including account creation, review on google, yelp, or social media, social media following, photo uploading, referrals, etc. This is also a great way to re-ignite dormant users or increase sales with current customers.
- Increase Average Order Value – Loyal customers tend to buy more frequently and also spend more per transaction.
- Lower Customer Acquisition Cost – Add referrals to your rewards program to have your customers spread the word about your products and services. Word-of-mouth recommendations carry a ton of weight with consumers.
- Improve Stickiness Against Competition – If your customer has some rewards saved up, it’s doubtful they’re going to abandon your brand… even if the competitor is less expensive.
- Reduce Discounts to Customers – Do you have products that you need to move? Rather than steeply discounting them to everyone, offer a higher option for loyal customers instead.
- Increase Conversion Rates – Show the amount of money that customers can earn… and they may spend more to get more money.
- Drive Product Selection – Use a multiplier or special promotion to make higher-margin products more affordable to your loyal customers.
- Increase User-Generated Content – Reward customers for writing reviews, answering questions, and uploading photos.
- Increase Social Media Participation – Give users loyalty money for social sharing and advocacy.
Start a loyalty and rewards program at your tanning salon today to take advantage of all of the benefits it has to offer your business, from increasing sales, customer retention, and marketing.
Schedule a FREE Demo of Tan-Link Software to help your tanning salon’s loyalty and rewards program!